Monday, May 15, 2006

Somebody was searching for Milan Vuitch

As I checked out what else the searcher turned up, I found this book review by Mary Meehan. Mary mentions Vuitch -- who I now learn was Serbian by birth -- and the two abortion deaths I knew he was responsible for: Wilma Harris and Georgianna English. But Mary also said that a teen died in 1970, six days after Vuitch performed an abortion on her. (This was a year before Vuitch's case challenging the DC abortion law was decided, which would make her an illegal abortion death. Previously I'd thought that Vuitch's only deaths were post-legalization.)

This is the first I've heard of this death. I'd appreciate more information, either on this unfortunate girl or on how to contact Ms. Meehan.

For more abortion deaths, visit the Cemetery of Choice:



To email this post to a friend, use the icon below.

No comments: