Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A great rant

The Impatient Patient rants about abortion advocate Vicki Saporta's disingenuous opposition of Bill C-484

TIP raises a lot of excellent points, but misses the big one. Opposition to Bill C-484 isn't about defending the rights of women over the rights of fetuses. It's about defending the interests of women who want dead fetuses at the expense of the women who want their babies to live. Saporta and her ilk are so enamored of the cause of dead fetuses that they're not even willing to throw a bone to women who prefer live ones.

HT: JJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...darn! You're 100% right. Now I'm even more annoyed by Vicki Saporta's article. I never even thought of that aspect of her ridiculous op-ed.
Wow..You've made a really good point, and it's one that I'm going to have to go off and think about for a while. Thank you for linking to me. I'll reciprocate when I have a few minutes later tonight once I get home from work.
Cheers
The Impatient Patient

Christina Dunigan said...

Pleased to see you, and welcome aboard!