Sunday, April 10, 2005

Mae is getting care! Praise God!!

From Straight Up with Sherri, the blog that is getting information straight from Mae's nephew:

EMAIL FROM KENNETH:

THANKS TO THE SUPPORT OF ALL OF THE FRIENDS OF TERRI, MY AUNT MAE MAGOUIRK HAS BEEN AIR LIFTED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA-BIRMINGHAM MEDICAL CENTER

... and receiving IV fluids, nourishment and some of the finest medical care available in the United States!

Praise be the name of the Lord GOD...
Thanks to Terri's friends...
It would NEVER ever have been possible without bloggers who love life , and the truth!!

I am racing from my home to UAB now and will type a detailed update after I see my Aunt Mae!

Thanks guys, your calls, emails, blogs and prayers did it ALL!!!

I so love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Ken Mullinax, nephew of Mae

IT IS NOT OVER YET - THE OPPOSITION IS STILL TRYING TO GET HER BACK TO THE HOSPICE - SO KEEP FIGHTING BLOGGERS!


I'm weeping with gratitude. We need to let people know an advance directive can NOT save you! You need somebody to show constant vigilance and stand up for you. It shouldn't be like this!

No comments: