Saturday, May 10, 2008

Moonbat alert! The self-sacrificing fetus!

Frances Kissling: fetuses might want to die for their mothers

As a fetus I would have gladly given up my chance to enter the world and become Frances Kissling to have given my mother a better chance at happiness. Far too much is made of a mother's obligations to her children and far too little of what a child's love for her mother means. If fetuses could love, I think they would be as passionate in defense of their mothers as born children become.


Ms. Kissling, any mother who would accpet such a sacrifice would be undesrving of it, even if it were possible. The only situation in which it would be even remotely right for the mother to allow the child to sacrifice himself for her would be if the child was a grown man stepping between his mom and an aggressor, or pulling her from a burning building, or whatever. What kind of mother would, say, willingly move out of the path of an oncoming car at the feel of her toddler's hands on her legs, letting the toddler get flattened?

I guess the same kind of mother that would have an abortion and congratulate herself on "allowing" the child to "make the sacrifice".

Second point, Ms. K -- There's nothing whatsoever noble about YOU CHOOSING THE SACRIFICE OF SOMEBODY ELSE'S LIFE ON YOUR BEHALF. EVER. EVER. EVER. And only a freaking PSYCHOPATH would think so.

To email this post to a friend, use the icon below.

1 comment:

JosephineMO7 said...

Well I can tell him he is wrong. My mother insisted my entire life she wanted to abort me and I am quite glad she spent the money for it on something else. I am not willing to give up my life so my abusive mother could have anything. And I most certainly don't defend her. She has done many worse things than tell me she wish I was dead. He makes a good many assumptions.