Common Ground on Late-Term Abortion: Anguish
They omitted some salient points:
1. There was no mention of the degree to which women facing prenatal diagnoses are often pushed into abortion against their own inclinations.
2. There was no mention of the failure to ensure that women really did get proper treatment for their mental health issues eitehr before or after their abortions.
3. There was no mention of women's regret that they'd gone to Tiller and hadn't given their babies a chance at life.
4. No mention of Sarah Brown, left blind, paralyzed, and mentally retarded by one of Tiller's attempts at a "compassionate" late abortion.
5. No mention of the fact that YES, some of the patients did give some pretty trivial reasons, like cheerleading or wanting to go to a concert, for aborting.
But refreshingly evenhanded overall.