Sunday, March 13, 2011

One of the lamest pro-abortion slogans

The video that's circulating showing screaming Planned Parenthood supporters features some inanity. Perhaps the most fatuous is this one:



"Keep your rosaries off my ovaries."

First of all, it betrays a very deep ignorance of anatomy, since the fetuses they're demanding a right to kill don't gestate in the ovary.

But beyond that is the bigger issue: Who, exactly, really is obsessed with other people's ovaries? Is it really the Catholic Church?

How many of you have seen any sign that the Catholic Church in any way objects to ovulation?

It's Planned Parenthood -- the organization these people are gathering to support -- that obsesses about strangers' ovaries. They're constantly fretting about all the unauthorized ovulation that's going on. They're probably the single most anti-ovary, anti-ovulation organization on the planet.

Why would somebody who objects to meddling with other people's ovaries support Planned Parenthood?

If you oppose meddling with strangers' ovaries -- as I do -- you would oppose, not support, Planned Parenthood.

PS: Regarding the woman in the back with the sign, "If you can't trust me with a choice, how can you trust me with a child?" Obviously we can't trust her with a child, or she'd not be demanding the right to dismember hers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As a Catholic I would have to say 2 things, #1 I do not care about that womans overies, her un born child I do care about. #2 Cathoics are not the only ones who do not want her to kill her baby, I would say many Christians and non Christians also do not want to stand by while she kills her baby, and yes I would not trust the one in the back, if her idea of "choice" is murder