Saturday, September 08, 2007

Another abortion song

You can't embed it, but you can watch it here. Lyrics here, backstory here.

Up the stairs to the apartment
She is balled up on the couch
Her mom and dad went down to Charlotte
They're not home to find us out
And we drive
Now that I have found someone
I'm feeling more alone
Than I ever have before

....

They call her name at 7:30
I pace around the parking lot
Then I walk down to buy her flowers
....
Now she's feeling more alone
Than she ever has before

....

As weeks went by
It showed that she was not fine
...
She broke down, and I broke down
Cause I was tired of lying

Driving home to her apartment
For a moment we're alone
Yeah she's alone
I'm alone
Now I know it


Gosh, can't anybody write a positive, upbeat song about abortion? It's a miracle restorative! You'd think that the songs would reflect that.

HT: Jill Stanek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you call something that rips babies in two and has killed more people than every war combined a miracle?

Christina Dunigan said...

You don't have a sarcasm detector, do you?