Friday, November 23, 2007

Today's searches: 16-week abortion

  • Patricia expelled the head of her baby after a 16-week abortion (scroll down)
  • Hattie thought she was undergoing a 16-week abortion but she was actually five months pregnant
  • Sidney Laughlin performed a 16-week abortion in the bedroom of his home and tossed the mangled fetus in the trash
  • Claudia suffered a botched 16-week abortion at Womancare of Detroit
  • Shelli was sent home from her 16-week abortion with a retained fetus
  • Ximenia Renaerts was born alive in the immediate aftermath of what was supposed to be a 16-week abortion
  • Tanisha had a nightmare abortion at 16 weeks
  • And then there are those whose 16-week abortions ended their own lives as well as the lives of their babies: Lori Roe in 1970; Nancy Roe and Wendy Roe in 1972,
  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Abortion breaks my heart. I lost my daughter, Sophie, when I was 22 weeks pregnant with her. I have an incompetent cervix. She was most certainly a baby, not a fetus. She took her last struggling breaths in my arms. I do not understand how having an abortion until 24 weeks is legal. The doctor told me if my daughter had been merely 23 weeks, they could have saved her life. He told me that by 23 weeks, her lungs would have been developed enough. So how can someone kill a child at 24 weeks? And that's exactly what it is. It's horrible.

    Christina Dunigan said...

    Hugs, anon. That's so sad.

    Kat said...

    The reason that you have not found his medical license information online is that Sidney Laughlin was a Doctory of Osteopathy (DO). His license has been suspended in Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Michigan and West Virginia due to a case in which he was charged with medicaid and mail fraud. He won on appeal for the 57 counts if medicaid fraud, but the 4 cases of mail fraud won him 3 years of federal prison. Unfortunately, most of this time was spent on a cushy ranch in Oklahoma. I have a personal interest in possible communication with women who were affected by Laughlin during that time. Does anyone know how he is making a living now?

    Christina Dunigan said...

    Thanx for the update, Kat!